08 August 2007

Chloe and Etienne

Hello Lily,
I haven't seen Chloe today but early this morning the kookaburras were making a lot of noise and I think that was Chloe and Etienne. They like to make their calling laughing song early in the morning when the sun is coming up and again in the evening just as the sun is setting. Some of the other birds are starting to make their nests to lay eggs and hatch chicks so I think that Chloe is probably busy building her nest too.
The other day I found a crested pigeon's nest in the mango tree so if I see the mother pigeon sitting on the nest I'll take a photo to put on the blog but this may take a few days.
You'll have to ask Mum or Dad to give you a name for when you reply to my blogs so that I can see when one comes in from you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gran, I think we should call the mother pidgeon Lara

Love Lily